As thieves weaponize data, ransomware becomes more prevalent, and security breaches have an impact on operating costs, the complexity of cyberthreats has grown. Without timely, contemporary training, it is difficult to predict the developing security threats. Security knowledge is required before, during, and after attacks as attacks become more complicated. The CCNP Collaboration certification curriculum provides you with both breadth and depth in this area. The CCNP Collaboration certification is designed to help you demonstrate your knowledge of collaboration technologies in an ever-changing environment. The certification includes essential technologies as well as your choice of collaborative focus area. You get to select where you want to put your attention. You get to decide where you want to go with your career. CCNP distinguishes you as one of the most well known and respected qualifications in the industry. It sends a message to the rest of the world that you know what you're doing. Furthermore, passing any CCNP certification test grants you a Cisco® Specialist certification, allowing you to be acknowledged for your achievements.
- There are no formal requirements for any of the CCNP examinations. To get a CCNP, you no longer require associate-level certification, and you can take your exams in any order.
- A Specialist certification is awarded for each CCNP core and concentration exam. You can get as many expert certificates as you want in as many different technical disciplines.
- The CCNP core exams are also used to qualify for the CCIE® lab examinations.
The CCNP Enterprise certification is designed to help you demonstrate your knowledge of enterprise network technologies in an ever-changing environment. You must pass two examinations to get the CCNP Enterprise certification: one that covers basic enterprise technologies and one concentration test of your choice, allowing you to tailor your certification to your technical area of interest.
The CCNP Security certification validates your knowledge of security solutions. You must pass two examinations to get the CCNP Security certification: one covering core security technologies and one concentration test of your choice, allowing you to tailor your certification to your technical area of interest.
The CCNP Service Provider, CCIE Service Provider, and Cisco Certified Specialist - Service Provider Core certifications all require passing the Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies v1.0 (SPCOR 350-501) exam, which is a 120-minute test. This exam assesses a candidate's understanding of core service provider network technologies, such as core architecture, services, networking, automation, quality of service, security, and network assurance. Candidates can prepare for this test by taking the course Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies.
- Architecture 15%
- Networking 30%
- MPLS and Segment Routing 20%
- Services 20%
- Automation and Assurance 15%
- identify, and respond to cybersecurity threats and breaches with the Cisco® Certified CyberOps Associate certification
- Start your career in cybersecurity operations with the Cisco® Certified CyberOps Associate certification
- Boost your confidence by learning real-world knowledge
- Improve your resume by receiving training and certification in cybersecurity operations knowledge and skills
- Use a digital certification badge on your social media pages to let the world know what you've accomplished.
Traditional information security measures and professional skills are no match for the growing cybercrime ecosystem; as a result, security measures and skills must develop to meet the demands. The Cisco Certified CyberOps Professional certification validates your skills as an Information Security analyst in incident response, cloud security, and other active defense security jobs. You must pass two exams to become a Cisco Certified CyberOps Professional: one covering core technologies and the other a concentration exam.